Sunday, March 29, 2020

Professional Business Card Design











About:

Welcome to my business card design service!
Hi,

Graphic design is not only my profession, It is also like playing my favorite game where I always want to win.

I have outstanding experience to create unique and fresh business card design for your business. Choose working with me and I assure you that you won’t be disappointed. I believe in professionalism that create a unique & professional quality designs for you.

Hope You must love it!


Why choose me?
• Customer's satisfaction is more important to me.
• I always try to make creative, unique and fresh designs for your business
• Unlimited revisions 
• Dedicated 24/7 customer support
• Great communication 
• 24 hours express delivery
• Total refund guaranteed



My Services:

  • Logo Design
  • Business Cards design 

  • Flyer

  • Poster
  • Brochure: Tri-fold, Bi-fold
  • Adobe Photoshop Work.


Please visit portfolio: 
https://bit.ly/2UjnyQo



Note: Feel free to contact me if you have any queries, concern or question :)


I'm not happy till you are! So quickly  place an order that makes me smile face

Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really was impressed with the work delivered and the speed of the turnaround. I would highly recommend his work!

:

He is a good designer and created a beautiful business card, he responded quickly with the modifications. However, he lacked attention to detail and I had to send the work back due to the mistakes such as having the username wrong, not applying the feedback or getting it wrong by adding text I provided as feedback on the business card. He is a good designer, although attention to detail has to improve so he can provide a 5-star service.

:

Blessingsource was very professionnal, did a great job and design. reactive and open to discussion. Will use his services again!

:

This seller is by far the best I have ever used! And i have been thru a few.... 100% perfection! fast and fair with perfect results! I will be a client for life!

:

Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment