Monday, March 30, 2020

Iphone Style Business Card











About:

Hi there!
Are you looking for a professional, modern, unique, creative, luxury, minimalist, corporate, electronics and iPhone style business card designer? If so that now, you are the right place!
Welcome to my ios/ iPhone style business card gig!


I have designed more than 250 business card design with best 5 Star Buyers reviews in another market place.



WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?

I need your business details, your logo, Your title/position, your contact number, your email, website, address, and your services whatever you want to put on your card.



Why Choice Me? 

  • Unique and professional design
  • Ontime delivery
  • Friendly communication
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Quick response
  • High-resolution guaranteed 
  • Free think about your business promotion


I WILL PROVIDE YOU:

  • Double-sided Business card Design
  • 300 dpi CMYK color format
  • Print-ready PDF file
  • Source file PSD/ AI/EPS
  • JPG Presentation


I will design a ios/ iphone style business card for $10 only on FIVERR


Also, provide:

Flyer / Poster / Brochures/social media kit


Note:Do you have any question? please feel free to ask me.
Thank you

Reviews


:

Always awesome and timely work

:

great person to deal with I recommend him and I will be working with him again

:

Monir was fantastic! These business cards came out great. Can't wait to print them off and see in hand.

:

Quick Delivery and Very Attractive business cards

:

quick turnaround time, great communication awesome design




No comments:

Post a Comment