Saturday, March 28, 2020

Professional, Minimal And Luxury Business Card Design











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my Gig!

I'm a professional "Graphic Designer". My work is my passion. I do what I love & I love what I do. I love to create a design with a different view of my mind.



My Template Features:

  • 3.5"x2" (0.25" with Bleed)
  • Print Ready CMYK + 300 dpi hq files
  • Full Layered
  • Clean & Clear Design


Why Choose My Services?

  • Luxury & Minimalist business card design concepts
  • All necessary files (PSD, PDF, PNG, JPEG & AI)
  • 100% Editable PSD or AI source files
  • 300 DPI High-resolution print-ready PDF files in CMYK color mode
  • 100% Compatible DIMENSIONS for GotPrint, VistaPrint & Moo.com
  • Get Luxury Business Cards, Logo Design & Stationary.

  • Quick Response Time
  • Original Designs

  • Unlimited revision(until you're satisfied).
  • Top Notch quality and 100% Money Back Guarantee.




Client satisfaction is my priority so if you are looking for a "Luxury & Minimal Business Card" at reasonable prices. Please contact with me.



What Do You Need To Send Me?

I need your name, Title/Designation, logo, Phone number, Email, website, address with all necessary information what you want to put on the card.



Please Feel Free to Contact me if you have any question?.



Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment