Sunday, April 26, 2020

Make Professional Business Card











About:

I design logo, business cards,for your website or company. I make unique and custom designs.



I have 5 star reviews, clients are always very happy with my work.



What I give you:

- Custom designed Bussines Card (2-sides)

- High Quality PDF (print ready) (CMYK, 300dpi)

- Mockup with your bussines card (FREE)

- stationary (corporate) design with mockup



Always UNLIMITED REVISIONS, client is KING, you only pay when you are satisfied with the endresult!


I also make flyers, banners, wedding/invitation design. Check my other gigs!


Ask me anything you want, I can do more design work. Just ask!

Customer satisfaction guaranteed!



You will love my work!



Reviews


:

we are very satisfied with the service

:

Thanks! Good work

:

thanks again

:

Great at his job

:

Top, fast, easy, would do it again in a hartbeat!




No comments:

Post a Comment