Friday, April 24, 2020

Design Unique Professional Business Card











About:

I will create your unique business card design , simple and professional way. I am professional graphic designer with 6 years experience . I will do any business card and Postcard, Gift card, Poster ETC for you. According to your business and your concept and stand out from the others



I'm a Expert Business Card Designer. I can do any type off business card design. I am doing unlimited Revision for my client



 Card size 


The default card size would be 3.5" x 2". (it will be 3.75"x2.25" with bleed)
Print-ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files




Why Choice Me? 
  • Unique and professional design
  • Onetime delivery
  • Friendly communication
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Quick response
  • High-resolution guaranteed 
  • Free think about your business promotion


I WILL PROVIDE YOU:

  • Double-sided Business card Design
  • 300 dpi CMYK color format
  • Print-ready PDF file
  • Source file PSD/ AI/EPS
  • JPG Presentation




About Source File : 



The source file is editable file so if you like the business card and want to save and archive it for the future needs, the source file is the best way to do it. (Silver Package)


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment