Sunday, April 26, 2020

Create Amazing Business Card Designs











About:

Hello!

I'm a Marketing graduate and professional graphics designer. I have 2+ years experience in graphics design. I specialize in Business card and birthday card, gift card, post card, letterhead, invoice design, flyer, logo, cover, banner and also ebook cover design. I can design professional, unique, modern two-sided business cards within 24 hours for your business and personal use. If needed, I can edit your existing design.

If you have a good budget, I offer you a premium $20 Gig package because I invest quality time and provide you with a high quality print ready file and source file. For latterhead and invoice I can provide ms word document template.



PLEASE VISIT MY FLICKR PORTFOLIO:

Business Cardshttps://goo.gl/vMPSKA



I DO:


  • Business Card
  • Birthday card
  • Gift card
  • post card
  • Letterhead
  • Invoice
  • Edit existing files
  • Stationery
  • Add QR Code


I PROVIDE:

  1. Source files and Vector files (PSD, EPS, PDF, Ai, jpg, png)
  2. Print ready files

  3. MS word document template

  4. Unlimited Revisions

  5. Unique Design

  6. Extra fast delivery
  7. Quick respond and revisions

  8. 24 hours customer support


So order me now!



Have you any question? Please contact me.



Thank you

  Samia






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication, got the required results and more.

Seller's Response:

Easy to work with, quick responses, excellent job!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your tip!

Seller's Response:

All went well! Great and very responsive.

:

Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment