Sunday, April 26, 2020

Design Business Cards To Help Your Business Grow











About:

If you have a business and are looking for the perfect business card, I've got you covered!  



I will use your existing logo to create business cards for you. If you do not have a logo yet, I also have a Gig for that!  If your business is your name, we will use it to create an awesome business card.



I will deliver the initial concepts by the delivery date and we will revise them after that.



I will use stock photos, typography, or I will create an eye catching design from scratch for your business cards.



The cards can be printed via Vistaprint online and shipped to you, or you can have staples print them and pick them up locally. You will just take the designs I send to you, load them up on the site and voila, you will have business cards!  Just let me know which platform you would like to choose so I can make sure all of the dimensions are correct. 



I'm excited to work with you and look forward to helping your business grow!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have worked with freelancer's on Fiverr for 2 years, and always seek out new talent to work with. She is an excellent communicator, highly skilled, and talented individual. She was very intuitive and creative in her creation for me. I will be continuing to work with her! Many thanks! Natasha Ginger

:

Wow, thank you so much Natasha! It was a wonderful experience working with you, and I look forward to new projects with you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment