Saturday, April 25, 2020

Professional Business Card Design











About:

Hi, I am glad to see you at my gig. I hope you will have a great experience working with me.



I will design a perfectly refined Business Card for your business according to the requirements.

For me, your 100% satisfaction is worth more than anything on Fiverr.



You can get all types of business cards designed.



  1. Minimal Business Card Design

  2. Spot UV Business Card Design
  3. Plastic or Transparent Business Card
  4. Luxury Business Card
  5. Rounded Business Card
  6. Vertical/Tall Business Card
  7. Simple Business Card
  8. Thank You Cards


You can get your Business Card with the following features:



  • QR code embedded
  • High-quality print-ready CMYK files with 300 dpi
  • Complete font file on request.

  • double-sided
  • Free mockup in every package
  • multiple sizes
  • multiple design concepts
  • All desired file formats
  • friendly communication
  • 100% money-back guarantee
  • 100% customer satisfaction 

  • Business card+Letterhead+Business logo
Includes multiple packages according to your choice and business needs.



Please read the prices and description carefully before ordering the gig!

(Fiverr T&C applies)



It will be a great pleasure for me to work with you.

Let's take a step closer to the creative world.



Regards,

Hamza Mushtaq

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was undoubtedly one of my very best experiences with a designer. He was very communicative, concise and swift! The work took less time than expected, and the quality of work I received was excellent! Without question, I look forward to working with him again in the very near future.

Seller's Response:

It was a great pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding job. Was quick, clarified my needs, made a couple modifications after providing exactly what I'd asked because my idea wasn't quite adequate. Absolutely outstanding outcome and I appreciate the great communication and quick responses.

Seller's Response:

It was a great pleasure to work with you!

Seller's Response:

It was great. They were very patient and accommodating. I thank them for all the work they did and am very satisfied with my business cards




No comments:

Post a Comment