Sunday, April 26, 2020

Provide Creative Buisness Card And Stationery Design











About:

About This Gig
Hi dear,

Need Your Business  Card design?

Are you looking for something different corporate, professional, Unique, Modern, Clean, creative and outstanding eye catching Business card???  



You are at the right place!

I will create your 4 concept business card design within only 12 hours.



I am a expert and certified graphic designer.

this is new  but, I have over 5 years experience in Fiverr as business card designer.



Quality work provide with on time delivery is my commitment.



Pro/Stationery Package:

 Business card,Letterhead,envelope & Mug!



Why Work With me???-



  • 100% Unique Design!
  • On time DELIVERY!
  • Unlimited revision
  • High Resolution
  • source files
  • Print Ready 300dpi PDF and JPEG
  • Free QR Code generate and adding
  • Any custom size card High Resolution
  • Standard Business Card Design size: 3.5x2” and 2x3.5”.
  • Square and circle business card.


Don't worry about your design. Feel fresh to Order Now!!!

If have any question please inbox/message me, I will come back to you reply ASAP.

Thanks for your valuable time.



Best Regards :

Safwan Saeed



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment