Saturday, April 25, 2020

Design Minimalist Business Card











About:

Looking for a professional?

 Thank you so much for taking an interest in my service.

My service is aimed at creating modern, professional, minimalist, eye catching, and unique business card designs for you or your business.

 

 

WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?

I need from your Logo, your name, Title/Position, Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services and whatever you want to put on the card.

 

Why you can choose me!!



  • Professional & High quality design
  • Very Quick response
  • Quick revisions
  • Friendly communication

 

 Also, Final file format will be;



  • Source files (Ai)
  • Print ready Pdf
  • Jpeg file
  • Unlimited revisions

 

If you have any questions inbox me.



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Honestly a delightful experience from start to finish, definitely recommend! I would absolutely work with them again in the future

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

.great work,Fantastic communication. the result was exactly what I envisioned. I highly recommend this gig.

:

Thank you so much!!!

:

very good work.highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment