Monday, April 27, 2020

Design Your Business Card











About:

When you first meet someone, one of the impressions given to that person is made by your business card, which must be impeccable.


I have over 4 years of design experience, using programs like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and I assure you that I can create the business card you need.


But before I start, I need some information from you, such as:
  •  The activity you do or the type of business you represent;
  •  Your logo or your business logo;
  •  The type of contact data you want to make available through the business card, such as phone, email, website, etc ...
  •  The type of business card you want, horizontally or vertically;
  •  Your name and position held;


You can also contact me before taking the package you want for other questions or clarifications, or if you do not want to think about it



ORDER NOW

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment