Friday, April 24, 2020

Design Modern Minimalist And Business Logo Design











About:

Hello ,

I'm an experienced graphic designer who has over 7 years experience in logo designing and Illustrating. If you are looking  for Professional / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Unique & High Quality minimal Logo ? Then you are at the right place.



Here is my portfolio-  https://www.flickr.com/photos/smdesigns/



Order Features :



  • 100% Quality Design
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 24 x 7 Premium Support
  • Quick Response
  • All Vector Printable Source files (Check Packages)
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Custom Packages and lifetime Support 
  • Free for commercial use


What Are you waiting for, Order Now



Best Regards

Ruvini



Reviews


:

Quick turnaround and a brilliant logo designed - creative and yet beautiful and minimalistic. Would recommend to anyone out there looking for a classy, clean, modern design.

:

I like the way this Seller designed my product so creatively, yet so simple. I definitely recommend this seller and wish to have a long term business relationship.

:

Highly capable designer with strong ideas and thoughts about approaches and impact of the look and feel of a design effort.

:

Very easy to work with and super responsive! I will definitely use this designer again if I have any other design needs!

:

My favorite graphic designer by far! Knows exactly what I want and gets the job done in a timely manner. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!




No comments:

Post a Comment