Saturday, April 25, 2020

Design A Print Ready Business Card











About:

   OVERVIEW   

I will create professional print ready designs in PDF format with crop marks and bleeds to accommodate printer specs and proper margin. 



Single or double-sided business card design. A clean and professional look on various levels. Layout concepts to be pleasing based on the information and files you provide. Achieving custom designs and following any branding guidelines.



   PROVIDED FILES   

Provide clear and usable files for the best results. Low resolution photos can greatly effect the design. Your logo file should be a vector file or a high resolution PNG file. 



   SIZES   

I design to typical business card size which is 3.5in x 2in. I can also do custom sizes for other size business cards. If you have a square business card for example. Just let me know the size in the brief. 



   FOOTNOTE   

With 5 years of graphic design experience and 2 years of print production, I can be your personal designer for your small or large business. I also maintain your project files together in backups. See my other Gigs for your business or event needs. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment