Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Modern Business Card Within 6 H











About:

Hi,

Client Satisfaction Is my Goal.

Are you searching for a professional graphics designer for your business card that will be unique and modern? Don't more searching, I am ready for your business card. I am a professional GRAPHIC DESIGNER. My work is my profession. A business card in not only a card but also your primary identity and sort description your business, for this it needs a clean and beautiful modern business card. I ensure you that my design will good impression on first looking.

What I need : I need your name title/position, logo, phone number, Email, website, address and others you need.

Why choose me:

* customers satisfaction is more important to me.

* 24 hours express delivery.

* unlimited revision.

* High resolution guaranteed.

* quick response. I will provide :

* 300 DPI CMYK color format.

* Original and unique business card.

* printable design.

* deliverable files will be JPG+PNG+Ai and PDF.

* 100% money back guarantee My Others Service:

My Another service:

Flyer Design, Brochure design, Roll up banner design, vector tracing, Background remove etc. 

Note→ Feel free to contract me if you have any questions before place the Order.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment