Saturday, April 25, 2020

Professional Unique Business Card Design











About:

Hello,

If you are looking Corporate, Professional, Unique and Clean Business Card for your Business or personal use? You're in right place!



As a professional Graphic Designer, I will be specially designed according to your business.




I will provide you designs that are:



- Premium quality

- Professional and creative design

- Attractive, vibrant and eye catchy

- Of High resolution quality, best for online use and print

- Quick delivery

- Clean, clear and unique design



You will also get:



- 300 dpi file

- Free QR code

- Free Mockup

- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

- 100% money back Guarantee

- Full time support as I’m a Full time professional freelancer



MY OTHER SERVICES:



-  Flyer

-  Brochure

-  Roll-up banner

-  Poster

-  Logo

-  letterhead

-  Background Removal

-  Vector Tracing

-  Social media cover

                                     

                                                       Lets create something AWESOME!!!



Just text me I’ll give you the best solution

Shahed Shuvo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have been using fiverr.com on and off for a year and I have never been as impressed as I was with this project. I wrote to ask if they were available immediately and I had an instant yes. He then spent 12 hours working on making me a fabulous design that didn't need anything changed. Extremely good service and extremely good final result. Would definitely recommend to anyone and I will use again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

wonderful!! I really appreciate your work. will definitely work with you soon again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

Very nice guy I'm pleased to choose him. Very fast response and nice feedback. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment