Saturday, April 25, 2020

Design An Amazing Square Business Card With Print Ready











About:

If you are looking for Professional and stylish Square Business Card design you found me! Don't waste your time and money.

 

Square Business Cards are similar to our Rectangular Business Cards, but the square shape helps you truly stand out from the crowd.

 

I assure you, You will get 100% Satisfaction.

 

My portfolio link: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmJoTEaa

 

GIG FEATURES:

  • Professional Business Card Designs

  • Double-sided 

  • Unlimited Revisions 

  • Print-ready file

  • Card size 2.7 x 2.7 inches full bleed

  • Print-ready

  • Final Files will be in AI, PDF, JPG & PNG

  •  AI Will be Editable

 

YOU WILL GET:

➤ creative, clean, professional, Square Business Cards 

➤ High-Quality 

➤ Full Vector

➤ Friendly customer service

➤ 100 % original and creative work 

➤ Unlimited revisions

➤ Money-Back Guaranteed



►► Have a look at my offered packages and select the best one that fulfills your needs so Why you are late? 

 

Order now 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Thee design came out better than I imagined! I'll be coming back for future work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

:

great work! 2nd job hired for! recommended to my team!




No comments:

Post a Comment