Friday, April 24, 2020

Create A Beautiful Certificate Design In 24 Hours











About:

                High-Quality Professional Certificate Design



Hi,

I'm a Professional Graphic Designer.

Get 
Modern, Awesome, Creative, Impressive, unique and professional CERTIFICATE DESIGN for your Business. I am here to help you for designing YOUR CERTIFICATE.



What you will get  in just $5:

  • Highly professional and outstanding certificate design
  • Formats include: PSD, PRINT READY FILE, JPG,AI and PDF
  • Fast answer for any required changes
  • UNLIMITED revisions
  • Super fast response
  • Delivered on Time and quick delivery within 24 hours.
  • 100 % SATISFACTION 


Here is the services I provide

  • Business Card
  • Certificate
  • Post Card


What I needs to start the work:

  • Logo 
  • Dimensions
  • All text details
  • Colors


Feel free to contact me if you have anything about the design.

Please see my gigs..



Thank you,



Reviews


Seller's Response:

needed a simple template and she came through like a champion. Real good work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Great work with great buyer.Hope to work with you again and again.

Seller's Response:

Great communication, Fantastic Design 5*****

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.You are a great buyer.And also thank you for your tip.Hope to work with you again and again.

:

Difficult. Not really satisfied with the outcome. I just gave up. Finally got the color, but she left the border as in original and it does not match. Did not get an editable format as requested. I'm out of time and now have to do my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment