Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will do stunning business card

I will do stunning business card












About:

I will design a STUNNING business card for your company or personal only for $5.


Only for $5 you can get :

  • Awesome design (1 side)
  • Delivered as JPG (300dpi)
  • Delivered as PNG (300dpi) if you need
  • FREE mockup design
  • UNLIMITED REVISION
  • Fast turn around time
  • Reseller Welcome :)


Info :

  • For more better design process and more better result please add  FULL SERVICE EXTRA (highly recommended)
  • I can't do revision after the order marked as complete. by buyer or automatically by fiverr system (after 3 day)
  • if you need revision, please click the "request modification/revision" button, because if you don't click it, I can't see the notification
  • I'M NOT ACCEPTING :  illegal content

Reviews


jayxx82:great work again

masterjag:Thank You again Sir :)

ethan_hou2:Outstanding. Will come back again.

masterjag:thanks again :-)

hasifreak:He brings very good ideas and with changes he always has a good idea ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment