Sunday, December 15, 2019

Turn Your Instagram Into A Business Card











About:

SPECIFICATIONS:

  1. Standard size 2.25" x 3.75" (including Bleed Margin)
  2. Super High Quality & CMYK colors
  3. 300dpi ready for print.
  4. Orignal editable .PSD File of Business Card- Optional
  5. 100% money back GUARANTEED!

Backside can be QR code/company logo/ your picture and your company name or your name.

NOTE:

  • The card is template based WYSIWYG - what you see is what you get!

Reviews


:

Communication with the seller was good, however I am not pleased with the price. I only wanted a business card, but I made the original request on an IG card form. My notes explained that I wanted a business card but an IG card was created before clarifying that I had used the wrong form. I have what I wanted now, but I am not pleased that I basically paid double the price.

:

Awesome Work!

:

They’re dope ! thank you

:

Awesome quick and spot on! Highly recommended

:

Excellent speed, result, communication. highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment