Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Design Stylish Business Card In 24 Hrs











About:

I have so many ideas of stylish Business Card Design. Your card will be specifically design according to your business and concept.



Basically I design the print file in illustrator. so provide the basic source file as Ai formatted. I can also design it in Photoshop If you want. 

 

What you will get from me :-

Vertical or Horizontal Samples/Single or Double sided

CMYK Print Ready 300 dpi HQ card.

Unlimited Revisions

100% Money back guarantee

 

The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) If you want any changing please let me Know in the order page.

 

 Product Type

Business Card

Ai or EPS, PSD, PDF, JPG - Any format you want. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller once again exceeded my expectations!!

Seller's Response:

Excellent as always

Seller's Response:

Best guy for all my printing needs !!!

:

Execelent Experience i

:

He is the BEST !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment