Sunday, December 22, 2019

Design A Modern Presentation Folder For You











About:

Please Contact Me Before Place Your Order.



What Can I Offer In This GIG?

★ Adobe Illustrator Work

★ Adobe Photoshop Work

★ Adobe Indesign Work

★ Beautiful Design Concept

★ High-Resolution Design

★ Any Source Files you needed

★ 24/7 Support

Need from You:

  • Kindly provide all the texts by typing on order page or in Doc file.
  • It will be your kind if you please provide images that you like to see the design.
  • This gig is not for drawing the vector.

I will give you the best Modern Presentation Folder work. I will always work according to your preferences. Hope you will be satisfied with my work. I am looking forward to working with you.

Best Regards,

Touhid Munna

Reviews


Seller's Response:

fantastic work and highly reccomended

Seller's Response:

Thanks Sir

:

Great work

:

Fast and great communication! Thank you!

:

welcome sir




No comments:

Post a Comment