Thursday, December 12, 2019

Design Minimal Branding Stationary Items











About:

This is Mukit professional graphics designer and working as a full time designer in FIVERR platform last 3 years. So I can guarantee you that your Stationary items will be specifically designed according to YOUR BUSINESS and YOUR CONCEPT to meet your needs and stand out from the others!



Who are my targeted customers? 

Ok. I maintain my quality same for everyone. But I targeted most medium and large organizations. Cause as I have done most professional work so that my pricing is high a bit and sometimes small organizations don't meet up the pricing.



The reason you will choose me: 

  1. FAST DELIVERY 
  2. QUALITY DESIGN
  3. UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
  4. LIFETIME SUPPORT.


What you will get from me : 

  • Business Cards (2 sided)
  • Lettehread
  • Envelopes (Front+Back) 
  • Presentation folder Design
    • High resolution 300dpi (Full Bleed) print ready
    • A mockup of your graphic as shown in my portfolio
    • All the original source files
                 

    But I am expert in this sections also. You can check this also.....



    Banner: https://bit.ly/2KFj1Hj

    Brand Identity: https://bit.ly/2zg1BNg

    Menu: https://bit.ly/2Ks6w2y

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    He’s my go to guy for any graphic work. The best on Fiverr.

    :

    I have worked with him a long time and every time I feel happy after completing projects. :)

    :

    Responsive and took direction well

    :

    Excellent designer. Very creative and helpful. Highly recommended!

    :

    Cheap, definitely used a template and wasn't very creative.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment