Saturday, December 21, 2019

Professional Business Card Design











About:

Professional business card design with business or company details.


A best-designed business card can be a great conversation starter and your top key to making a long-lasting impression on potential clients. It's your chance to impress!


5 years of designing experience, over 200+ projects successfully completed.
I will present you a professional business card design at fiverr.com which will make a positive impression to your clients and it's represented your company every step of a successful deal.



My Smart Gig Feature:

  • Different design concepts

  • Final files in (PDF, JPG, PNG, PSD, EPS, PSD and AI) high-resolution formats

  • I won't complete the order till you are not 100% Satisfied
  • Custom design according to your requirements
  • 24 hours delivery
  • Extra fast response in few minutes
  • Creative and unique
  • Multiple revisions
  • 300 DPI high-resolution

  • Money back guarantee


If you have any questions, please feel free knock me.
Place the order now to get your amazing business card design.



Reviews


:

Fantastic work and super prompt. Also understanding about my slow response time due to the holiday. 5/5, great to work with. Hope to have another project for you soon. Thank you!

:

He created a design that I really liked from the very first concepts. My problem was I liked all the concepts.

:

The process was very straightforward. Arif was easy to work with and his work is excellent. I would definitely recommend him to others looking for business card designs.

:

nice job ! I will hire again because this guy work professional!!

:

Awesome, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment