Monday, December 16, 2019

Design Minimal Modern And Elegant Business Card











About:

Welcome for my MODERN AND ELEGANT BUSINESS CARD GIG


I am professional and creative graphic designer for more than 5+ years experience. I will create simple, professional, unique and modern double-sided business card design within 8 hours for your business and personal use. I will design it according to your requirement.




I will provide you following services:


  • 100% Custom Design

  • 24-hour extra fast delivery package
  • Double or single sided business card

  • Square  card (If you want)

  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Vista Print or Moo Extras

  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files
  • Source files and Vector files (PSD, EPS, PDF, Ai)


If you have any questions, feel free to contact with me and do not hesitate to write to me, I will always be ready to help you with anything you need.


Thanks and Have a good day :)
Sojibur





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is very patient and accommodating. A pleasure to work with.

:

Seller was extremely flexible, patient, and professional! I will use him again in the near future!

:

Great Communication and product!

:

Great communication and product!

:

good quality work and fast delivery. Will order again when more work is needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment