Monday, December 23, 2019

Design Professional Business Card











About:

Are you looking for high quality professional business card? Then i am right for you. I will design creative business card for you.I deliver output as JPG or PDF ready for print 300 dpi CMYK . The  default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) If you have an example of what you want the card looks, then great, send me the example or your layout draft. If you have an existing design and need to edit it, that can be done too.Thank you, I am looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was an amazing experience - he understood my needs and executed! This is not the first nor will this be the last time I use him. A++++++ 5 STAR

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Awesome buyer, easy to work with and professional, thanks again!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment