Monday, December 2, 2019

Design A Professional Business Card Within 24 Hours











About:

DO YOU WANT A UNIQUE AND PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS CARD DESIGN TO SUIT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS WITHIN 24 HOURS?

YES! I will provide you with a professional and modern double-sided business card design, print ready, 300dpi & much more within 24 hours or less :). 100% Customer satisfaction or Money back Guaranteed.



FOR $5 YOU WILL GET:

★ Double sided business card design

★ Print ready files (JPG, PDF, PNG)

★ High-Resolution Files (300dpi)

★ And any other Extra Gig (Optional)



FOR OUR STANDARD AND PREMIUM PACKAGES

★ Double Sided Design

★ Print Ready (JPG, PDF, PNG)

★ Source Files

★ High-resolution Files (300dpi)

★ Unlimited Revisions

★ 1 Letterhead and Envelope Design (PREMIUM PACKAGE)

★ Photo Realistic Mockup (Optional)

★ QR code (Optional)



Let get it done by sending me your:

  • Business Logo (PSD, PNG, AI)
  • Business name
  • Telephone / Mobile
  • Address
  • Email
  • Website URL
  • Any preferred Colour


Please Note:

★ Logo design is not Included.

★ One gig, it's meant for one single person so if you need an addition please message me.

★ If you need a special design requirement, please message me



★★ So what are you waiting for :) ★★



Purchase your order now with confidence

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!! One of the best in the business!! I will continue to order!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience, Thanks for your order :)

Seller's Response:

I bought this for my business and the seller was able to achieve the goal intended. I am very happy with my purchase and I will use the selling again. Thank you so much.

:

Outstanding experience.

:

Good value for money, fast delivery in less than 24hours and great service. I will definitely recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment