Thursday, December 5, 2019

Letterhead,Business Card,Invoice Or Corporate Identity Print Ready











About:

I would design a business card and letterhead in a creative way.

You would get a print ready and a stylish design as well.

In addition to this i would also provide you a really awesome  mock up as shown in the featured image.



If you want to do the full stationery package as shown in the preview kindly order my EXTRA GIG for full PRINT READY and editable format Ai / EPS Stationery package, including.



BASIC PACKAGE $5

Business card or letterhead print ready. You can get one.



STANDARD PACKAGE $20

  • 1) Business card
  • 2) letterhead
  • 3) Letterhead MS word file
  • 4) envelope.
  • 5) Source file


  • PREMIUM PACKAGE $50

    • 1) Logo
    • 2) Business card
    • 3) Letterhead
    • 4) Letterhead MS word
    • 5) Letter cover
    • 6) Envelope
    • 7) Presentation Folder With Inside Poacket
    • 8) complement slip
    • 9) Notepad
    • 10) Source file


  • 24 Hours Express Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • 100% Money Back  Guarantee


  • I will design letterhead in MS WORD format for $5.
  • Presentation folder $20


EPS/AI (Source File) FREE for STANDARD and PREMIUM PACKAGE ) 

Please inbox me for any query.

Reviews


:

Very Professional.

:

excellent service highly recommend. so happy with end product

:

took a tiny bit of tweaking but listened well and gave me exactly what I was looking for

:

Thank so much!

:

I need a pdf that I can actually see. not a photo of something off in the distance that I have no capacity to visually evaluate for it acceptability or lack there of




No comments:

Post a Comment