Sunday, December 1, 2019

Design Outstanding Double Side Business Card











About:

I will create a professional business card for your business.

I will provide you a PROFESSIONALLY Designed Business Card which will make a Long-lasting impression to your clients and it will reflect your business seriousness.



CHECK my FLICKR PORTFOLIO:      http://goo.gl/xQLgg6

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

  • Double sided business card
  • 3D mockup of your business card (png)
  • You will get print-ready files in PDF file formats.
  • You can have other formats of files if you need.



CARD DIMENSIONS:

Card dimensions will be standard 3.5 inch x 2 inch (89 mm x 51 mm) unless you define your specific required dimensions

Cutting margin / bleed of 0.125 inch (6 mm) will be added

300 dpi, CMYK color resolution.



Important



REVISION ARE MADE IF YOU ACTUALLY PRESS ON THE REQUEST A MODIFICATION BUTTON BEFORE THE ORDER IS MARKED AS COMPLETED





If you want to do the full stationery package kindly order my EXTRA GIG for full PRINT READY and Source files.  

Stationery package, including.

1) Business card

2) Letterhead

3) pad/folder 

4) envelope 



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE REVIEW 



checkout my other gigs

http://fiverr.com/rigerspopa

Reviews


:

Once again, Rigers has gone way beyond the call of duty on a project for me. Delivered an absolutely brilliant logo, despite my many changes ! ! I can't express what a legend this guy is, completely at the top of his game.

:

Everything I needed at a great price. Thank you!

:

This guy is a genius!!

:

Great work again thanks!

:

Fantastic as always. Always come back to Rigers.




No comments:

Post a Comment