Monday, December 2, 2019

Design A 2 Sided Business Card Within 24 Hours











About:

Hello I am a Professional Graphic Designer.

Are you looking for an Outstanding a business card?

You are at the right place.

I will provide you a professional designed which will make a long lasting impression and 100% client satisfaction. I will create a outstanding business card a for you 5$ only  on  Fiverr. 

I would design a business card in creative way.

I  give you an unique design with unlimited revision until you satisfied. . .

Services:

  • I use CMYK DPI 300(Most Printing Companies Required)
  • Double sided a business card.
  • Give you all source file with PDF/JPEG/PNG file as final output.
  • 24 hours services
  • Extra fast delivery
  • Design According to you needs.
  • Minimalist and fully custom design concept. 
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • Free mockup for presentation.
  • Friendly Communication.
  • vista print

Business card a dimensions will be standard 3.5-inch x 2 inch.

 But can be made on client's provided size...

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to working with you. Any query please feel free contract with me :

So order now and promote your business . . .

Best Regards

Ikhtiar_Ahmed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good expierence

Seller's Response:

Good Experience

:

Made all adjustments and suggestions as requested in an extremely timely manner. Looks very professional

:

I am very happy working with this Buyer. Thanks.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment