Thursday, December 26, 2019

Create Amazing Clean Business Card Design











About:

Hey,
Are you looking for awesome high quality unique / professional / creative / clean business card design. Don't worry, I will give you 1 & 2 side business card design as you want... If you have any idea you can provide me. Otherwise I have my own creatively to make your attractive design. 


My service for you:


CMYK print ready JPG, PNG, AI, PSD & PDF file.
300 dpi printable ready.
supper fast delivery.
Free QR code.
Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction.
High resolution free mock up.
100% money back guarantee.
Great & Friendly communication..


Business card default size 3.5 x 2" (if you want you can change design size).


If you have any question please feel free to contact with me..!   Click on above green button and ( order now) to buy.


Thanks...!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work as always

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot....!!!

:

Follows instructions and makes changers if needed

:

Great Buyer. Thanks a lot....!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment