Friday, December 13, 2019

Design OUTSTANDING Business Card, Letterhead And Stationary











About:

I will do professionally any Photoshop job within 24 hr



My goal is to create and develop a strong relationship with my clients as it is the key to the ongoing success of a business. I can provide you a corporate stationary design and others, I can guarantee you a FAST DELIVERY and quality design UNLIMITED REVISIONS





BASIC Package:



★ Business Card★ Letterhead

★Envelopes★Unlimited Revisions★Print Ready (JPEG + PNG + PDF)★Editable Source Files (.Ai + .PSD)★stationary



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

Seller's Response:

Satisfactory Experience

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Communication was excellent and seller worked hard to get everything I requested to me as soon as possible. Very happy and would definitely use again. Please remember, though that many ladies who run businesses prefer not to be called 'sir'




No comments:

Post a Comment