Saturday, December 7, 2019

Design Professional Design On Canva











About:

Professional corporate documents on Canva for your business (Letterhead, Logo, Resume, Certificate, Ticket, Cover, Ebook...) with fonts and color scheme consistency.



I´m an experienced  professional Virtual Assistant. I´ve been  working with corporate documents and web design. I design in Canva and deliver the files in PNG and PDF.



I can create a customized document for your business, designing a highly professional, creative and appealing visual for your Business.



I also design:



  • Business Cards
  • Resume
  • Invoice template
  • Brochure Cover
  • Logo
  • Tickets
  • Invitations
  • Social Graphics
  • * Premium images not included.


Revisions and shareable file included.



Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller really went above and beyond and put a lot of effort into this order. Thanks a lot and highly recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Fantastic work produced. Very willing to adapt and listen to my requirements. Thoroughly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Great and fast service

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment