Thursday, December 12, 2019

Design Professional Letterhead And Marketing Collateral











About:

Description


AVAILABILITY: I'm full time designer on Fiverr. I'm available most of time on Fiverr.


Hi! My name is Raju, I'm a full time designer on Fiverr. You can rely on my skills if you need anything related to branding and corporate identity design.


The default brand essentials package contains the following: 
- Business Card 
- Letterhead 
- Envelope 
- Brochure

- Flyer


If you can't find what you need, don't worry :) there's always a possibility to make it in a custom job. If you have any questions, please send an enquiry before ordering the service.


You will get the designed material in editable file formats (.ai, .pdf), and high resolution raster formats (.jpg).


For the best corporate identity you will need a great logo, if you don’t have one yet, follow my Logo Design Gig and let’s start our collaboration with a logo design project.


Briefing Details


I need a few information to start the project: 
I need your logo in editable format: .ai, .eps or .psd. 
Please tell me the sizes if you can, in other case I’ll work with standard sizes. 
Do you have any color preference or style examples?


Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great guy, good work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Great Work for a Great Price

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much :)

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment