Monday, January 27, 2020

Design A Unique Business Card











About:

                                Welcome To My Business Card GIG.



Hi, I'm professional Graphics Designer. you'll be able to Check My expertness From My Work.
.
.
I will produce single and double-sided business card, innovative, sleek-Minimalist, clean and neat, awesome, all the same, accomplished and outstanding Business card.
.
.
I will even style stationary, Logos, flyers, banners, letterhead, Facebook cover photo, folder and; different stuff.
.
.
.
.
What you've got to supply me-
.
.
profile image or Business logo in Png or Ai format

.
  1. Email
  2. Website
  3. Address
  4. Phone Numbers
  5. Anything else you wish to place 




So, please offer me the information for beginning the order countdown!




Thank you
mchoyonbd

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

Great work! Very professional.

:

Thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment