Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Amazing Business Card Design With 24 Hrs











About:

I will do amazing business card design with 24 hrs!



Hello'

I'm jferdousi018. I'm a professional & creative graphic designer.I'll make single and 2 sided awesome business card design for you.I'll give you more and more unique, neat and clean design as your expectation.



I can also design Facebook cover,Banner,Web banner,Logo,and other.Your business card will be specifically designed according to your business and concept.



My Service For You!



1.CMYK print ready JPEG or PDF file.

2.300 dpi file.

3.Free QR code.

4.Vertical or Horizontal samples.

5.Fast delivery & 100% customer satisfaction.

6.100% money back Guarantee.

7.Source file included and Free Mock up.





Business card default size would be 3.5 x 2". (If you want any change of the card size you can tell me in the order page)



CMYK print ready files.



Order now...!



My Portfolio link here...



https://bit.ly/2IdiMCE



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second order with jferdousi018 and she got it right first time. So quick and efficient. Very pleasant to deal with as well.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot...!!!

Seller's Response:

Have used this fiverr several times. Always very happy with her creativity. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot.....!!!

:

Pleasant to work with, talented and fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment