Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design An Amazing Business Card











About:

I will design professional premium quality design business card with two concepts for you and Also provide you print-ready files which you can use to VistaPrint, MOO or any other printers.

 

I can also design stationery, 
flyers, banners, Logos, letterhead, Facebook Cover, Brochure & other stuff. As you can see in my work samples, however, I can design any kind of Business card.



What you have to provide me:



  • Your company or Business logo in Png or Ai format.
  • Your name
  • Your position on your company or business (Director, President, Founder)
  • Phone Numbers

  • Email
  • Website 
  • Address 
  • Anything else you want to put 


WHAT YOU WILL GET:



A single or double sided card designed JPEG or PDF print ready file. Card dimensions will be standard 3.5"x 2"(89 mm x 51 mm) unless you define your specific required dimensions. Cutting margin/bleed of 0.125" (6 mm) will be added 300 dpi, CMYK color resolution.
If you need Spot UV file then Purchase  Spot UV file from My Gig Extras $10.
If you need vector file then purchase ai/eps file from My Gig Extras $20.




I will give you 



100% satisfied Granted 
100% refund / money back Granted 

Reviews


:

Crystal ensured that I was satisfied with every edit

:

great f Awesome

:

Always great work , Been working with him for years

:

Will use and recommend services again

:

Crystal_photo1 did an awesome job on my business cards for both of my businesses.. Will be using his services again




No comments:

Post a Comment