Friday, January 31, 2020

Design Professional Business Card











About:

WHY HIRE ME:

                           I'm a professional Graphic Designer with two years experience. I worked on a local company for last two years in this sector. Though I'm new in fiverr but I've experience in this sector. So I can assured that you will be satisfied with my work.



Featured of Business Card

  • Print-ready file (JPG, PNG, PDF)

  • 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed) | CMYK | 300 DPI

  • Plastic business card

  • You can also specify your own size of businesscard by consulting your printing company Because I'll give you the editable format AI/PSD.
  • Compatible with Vistaprint and other printing services
  • Modern,simple, luxary grayskyle and unique designs
  • Vertical or Horizontal designs
  • Delivery in the fixed time

  • 24 hours delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee .





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Work ever. I recommend his work. Will hire him again. All the best.

:

Easy to work with. Hope we'll work again. Thanks.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment