Thursday, January 30, 2020

Design A Professional Logo And Business Card











About:

I will create professional, corporate, stunning Logo and Business Card for just $5

Your business is something is important part of your life. To make you Business still more professional and corporate, the logo and Business Card is the important part of your business for the best impression among your customers



I will provide you with a professional and highly impressive logo and business card design mainly for your clients

What I Design and Deliver
  • Highly Impressive and Corporate minimalist Logo and Business Card
  • I will provide print ready file
  • I will provide source file separately for the logo with charges(please see extras)
  • Client Support even if the Order is Deliver
  • Multiple Revisions


What I don't Design and Deliver

  • I will not provide or design Mascot characters, 3D logos


What i am expert

  • I am expertise in conceptual, 2D and Monochrome Designs
  • I am expertise in client support and response timings during work days
  • I am expertise in blending your logo to your business, website and various other modes


What i offer (Optional)
  • QR Code
  • Multiple minor Revisions even after the order completion


PLEASE SEE EXTRAS FOR ORDERING MORE STATIONARY PRODUCTS




Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've ordered several gigs and been happy with the results every time.

Seller's Response:

great service and fast delivery!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, waiting for your future orders

Seller's Response:

Highly skilled and creative artist!

:

Thanks, waiting for your future orders




No comments:

Post a Comment