Friday, January 31, 2020

Design 2 Business Card











About:

I will Design 2 Business card design for your Brand. I'm here on Fiverr  for providing awesome services for my dear clients.



Why trust me and benefits you get?


  1. All my work is PROFESSIONAL
  2. Life time VIP service 
  3. I don't use any cheesy icons 
  4. Quick responses to all your messages 
  5. I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.
  6. My Designs are Modern and Standout with Incomparable Quality 
  7. 24 x 7 Premium Support
  8. Fast and on time delivery 
  9. Affordable price


You will get!



  • PROFESSIONAL, HIGH QUALITY, UNIQUE and STYLISH Business card design service here.
  • Vector file
  • source file
  • High Resolution 300DPI Printable PNG File
  • High Quality Attractive 3D Mock Up
  • Eps file
  • single sided Business card
  • Double sided Business card
  • social mediakit
  • Letterhead designs
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed 


This is the most affordable Business card designing gig you will find on Fiverr.



I provide all my work with Free Unlimited Revisions. 100% Money back guarantee (if you are not satisfied with the work)



If you have any questions, Feel free to ask me anytime. Thank you and have a nice day!



So why are you waiting? Just order now!



Kalsara66

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She designed my logo, then I went back for business card design. Very responsive and ended up with exactly what I wanted. Would use again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much my friend

:

GREAT WORK!!!

:

thank you so much my friend

:


1 comment:

  1. Yes, printers do print the cards as per your design. However, they might edit the design for aesthetic reasons. Business card design and printingINDIA Best business card service in Delhi| business card design visiting card visiting card maker printer price color printer business card printing card printer business card maker visiting card printing online visiting card visiting card design online letterhead printing .card printer business card maker, online printing, visiting card printing, letterhead printing, online business card maker.

    ReplyDelete