Thursday, January 23, 2020

Design Your Business Card, Visiting Card Professionally











About:

Do you need a business/visiting card for your personal or business use?



DON'T WORRY! I am HERE!



I will design a beautiful, clean & professional business card or visiting card for you. So, your customers or users will impressed with your card and visit your business location or contact you via phone.



I have 5+ years of expertise in graphics designing.



SERVICES INCLUDE:
  • Delivery in JPG, PNG, PDF or any other format you want.
  • Usually deliver in less than time duration.
  • You can also refer any design you like
  • Revisions are FREE



Thanks



Feel Free to Contact

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Simply Awesome

Seller's Response:

Outstanding buyer with clear requirements.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work. Very much pleased with the work. Seller is permanent part of my design team now.

Seller's Response:

humble, polite and amazing buyer with clear concepts of requirements

Seller's Response:

Fantastic service. Very quick and efficient and accommodating to my requests. Highly recommended. I will use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment