Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design Professional Business Stationery











About:

1. Who Am I

Hello guys.. Logo Mechanic is here. I am Professional Graphic Designer who understands the true worth of your business identity and make it alive with my professional graphics skills. I believe that its not experience who make you creative but only mind who takes you to the new heights of creativity. 



2. What You Will Get  



You will get following in this Business Package:-

  • Attractive Business Card (1 or 2 Sided) (Portrait or Landscape)
  • Business Letterhead (A4)
  • Envelope (DL or C4)

3. Additional Qualities

  • High Resolution , 300 dpi
  • CMYK Colors
  • Print Ready
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Source Files on Demand 
  • Express Delivery (Less Than 12 Hours)

4. Why Choose Me

  • Superbly Friendly Discussion
  • Life Time Support
  • My Work is My Passion & Hobby
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction



Please message me before placing any order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

always rock Very satisfied with the design provided

:

Totally satisfied! Pleasure to deal with such talented people! Communication was very good, the projects offered - professional and delivered in a timely manner. Highly recommend. Money well spent. Thank you logomechanic!

:

Thank you so much Mam for encouraging my efforts through your tremendous remarks... Its always my pleasure to serve such a nice peoples like you....God Bless You....

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment