Friday, January 31, 2020

Make A 2 Sided Business Card Design With Mockups











About:

If you are looking to make an impression, then you need an OUTSTANDING BUSINESS CARD for your Brand. 



Hello, I am Afnan and i am a graphics designer. I design layouts and in this gig i will design a professional Business card for your Brand. More than 800+ happy clients served on fiverr, my gigs offer the best customer service.



So if you are looking for a Business card , you have come to the best place. I provide quality designs, kindly check my portfolio link : https://goo.gl/3SCbSJ



YOU WILL GET : 


  • print ready JPEG or PDF file (Vistaprint, moo, gotprint etc.)
  • Bleeds and margins included in design
  • High Quality 300 dpi CMYK files

  • All source files (Premium)  
  • A Free QR code 
  • 3D mock-up of your design

  • 100% clients satisfaction


If you have nay questions regarding your designs or you wanna discuss the project prior to ordering, please feel free to contact me. I would be happy to help!



Looking forward to working with you! Thanks



Afnan

Reviews


:

------------------------

:

He was very quick and made all the changes that I had asked for. I HIGHLY recommend!

:

Stellar work

:

Excellent as always

:

Excellent service!




No comments:

Post a Comment