Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Translate Your Business Card











About:

Hi there, 



I am here to translate your business card from Arabic to English or vise versa. 



What can I do: 



  • I can translate your business card by using Photoshop software. 
  • I can work on your PSD file and put the translation. 
  • I can put the translation of your card into other design.
  • I will provide you with PSD, PNG, PDF or any other format available on Photoshop.


What do I need to translate your card:



  • I need your PSD file so I can add the translation.


All this for 10$ - 5$ for translation, 5$ for working on Photoshop.



 Please contact me if you have any question.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job and speedy delivery. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for this great review! I appreciate it. Please let me know if you need to translate, edit or create any business card in the future. I will be available all the time.

Seller's Response:

Perfect! Great job!

Seller's Response:

Excellent service, great communicator and high standard of work.

:

Thanks very much for your kind words! Wish you all the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment