Friday, January 24, 2020

Design Your Minimalist Business Card











About:

I will give you only the jpeg file format with the basic package (You cannot print your card with this file).



If you want print ready files (jpeg,pdf) and the editable source files please check the other two packages.

The size of the card are
: 3.75" x 2.25". 



Please let me know if you need another dimensions of the card. 



You must provide me your logo(if you want to include to your card) in vector or high quality png image.






If you need a minimalist logo please check my other gigs.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Seller did a great job on the business card design

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

As ALWAYS andkoto's work was amazing and so on point! I knew I could count on him to create something for my business that would be perfectly branded and aligned with what he already created for me. (Logo and add'l business cards)! Just awesome, cannot thank andkoto enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment