Monday, January 20, 2020

Design A Business Card











About:

Packages:

  • Basic Package - Double sided business card with two revisions
  • Standard Package - Double sided business card with a source file, 3 design concepts and 5 revisions
  • Premium Package - Double sided business card with a source file, 5 design concepts and 5 revisions


Additional info:
  • Revisions may take up to 48 hours
  • If the buyer is not satisfied with the result, he/she will be refunded


Please feel free to contact me for any questions or suggestions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Boris is freakin' amazing! Totally can't get enough of this guy! Thank you, Boris! I absolutely love my card!!!

Seller's Response:

Ms. Jones is always a pleasure to work with! Outstanding Experience!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks Boris! Everything is perfect! You're the best!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Ms. Jones, Outstanding Experience as always!

Seller's Response:

I am a repeat customer! And I will remain a repeat customer! I am always overly satisfied with your work, Boris. You never disappoint.




No comments:

Post a Comment