Sunday, January 26, 2020

Design Your Business Card, Corporate Identity Or Stationery











About:

If you're serious about your business and want to share the word about you or your company, then this is the place to spice it up a bit! 



In this gig I offer high quality stationery designs that will convert. Now you may ask why me and not others? Well, I work fast, diligently and collaboratively. And I have my work and client reviews to back me up!



My packages are as follows:
-BASIC: print ready business cards, single or double sided.

-STANDARD: logo design and print ready business cards, single or double sided.
-PREMIUM: logo design and full stationery kit.



Stationery kit includes: business cards, letterhead, envelope and presentation folder. This doesn't mean that I don't offer other stationary kit designs, however, this is all that's included within the premium package. Others cost extra.



If you have further questions or want additional stuff included, please contact me first. :)


Hoping to work with you,

Armend




Reviews


:

nice work by vendor

:

would use him over and over again

:

Great guy! Great work

:

Fast and right on target.

:

We have worked with this designer for several years now. We always seem to be happy with his results. He is creative and very patient with our sometimes silly requests. Armend is a joy to work with and very talented. You will not be disappointed with his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment