Thursday, January 23, 2020

Design Your Business Cards And Stationery











About:

We are a group of professional graphic designers with more than 10 years of experience. We can guarantee you a fast delivery and quality design.



NOW WE WANT TO DESIGN YOUR BUSINESS CARD & STATIONARY               

Basic Package: 

  • Business Cards ( one or two sided) or Letterhead
  • High resolution 300dpi, print ready




Medium Package: 

  • Business Cards ( one or two sided)
  • Lettehread 
  • Envelopes (One or Both sides)
  • High resolution 300dpi print ready
  • A mockup of your graphic, if desire.
              



Full Package :

  • Business cards  ( one or two sided)
  • Presentation folder (Outside + Inside)
  • Envelopes 
  • Letterhead 
  • CD / DVD (sticker and case design) if desire
  • Complimentary slip
  • A mockup of your graphics, if desire.



              FEEL FREE TO ASK US ANY QUESTION



Others Services : 

Covers 
| Banners | Brochures | Headers | Post Cards | Business cards I Flyers | Logos | Vector tracing

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent design and service all the time.

Seller's Response:

I really like working with this seller. He is super great and a very honest person. I been working with him for years and plan on working with him for many more. God Bless him.

Seller's Response:

Thank youso much my friend! for trusting me and for continuing to allow me to work for you! I can't wait for your next order! Best regards!

Seller's Response:

He did wonderful with creation and beyond exceptional. This is like my 5th order and its always first class service.... THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR BRINGING MY VISION TO LIFE

:

Thank you so much my dear friend!!! I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate that you keep letting me work for you! I hope you liked all my work and keep ordering more work. Anything else just let me know and i will gladly help you as always. Have a wonderful day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment