Thursday, January 23, 2020

Design Modern, Professional Businesscard











About:

Throughout my career I had the opportunity to work with many influential brands. I am described by my clients as having a keen eye for detail and a flawless approach to designs.



What you will get from me - 


  • Different concept

    • Single or Double sided
    • Horizontal , Vertical OR Square designs
    • CMYK Print Ready 300 Dpi High Resolution files
    • All file format
    • QR code (if need)
    • 100% On time delivery
    • Unlimited revisions

Let me know if you are available for a quick chat here or schedule a meeting.

Thanks for your time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Excellent

Seller's Response:

Mahmood, was very helpful & patient in creating my cards. I made many adjustments as I developed my idea and he was good at keeping me updated and very polite top deal with. I am very happy with the result of his work.

Seller's Response:

I loved working with Teresa. Very nice and gives all the details what she wants. Will work again. :)

Seller's Response:

Good Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment