Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Background Remove, Photoshop Editing, White,Cutout,Resize











About:

Hi,

I will do Transparent Background, Deep Etch, Silhouette Images. I have experience Pro Photo Edit . I do any kind of photo editing for E-Commerce web shop. I always goal to achieve customer satisfaction and good quality work. Also complete the job quickly. 



Our exclusive Business card feature

  • 24hr Online support.

  • Friendly & Quick response

  • 24 hours express delivery package
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Buyer satisfaction is 100% GUARANTEED.



I will provide you Photoshop Editing Services :



Background Removal

White Background 

Cut out Image 
Transparent Background 
Retouching
Touch up product image
Color correction
Dust/spot removing
Add logo/text/photo or removing
Brightness/contrast adjusting
Photo resizing
Cropping


If you need any other Photoshop service, please inbox me.


N.B
Try to contact me before order. Also can order directly if instructions are clear.
Must contact me before order if you need Infographics or lifestyle image editing.


So, please provide the information to start the order countdown!

Exclusively On Fiverr.



Thank you so much for visiting my gig.

Tarakghosh11




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good work and fast. think you very much

Seller's Response:

Very responsive and friendly. Thanks a lot.

Seller's Response:

My favorite Fiverr PRO. The best! thank you!

:

Great and awesome, Thank you very much.

:

Great result - Exactly what I asked for, delivered ahead of time too. Very impressed.




No comments:

Post a Comment