Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I will design awesome business card in 1 hour

I will design awesome business card in 1 hour












About:

Welcome to my business card design gig :)

If you are looking for a cool and professional business card or stationary then you are at the right place.

I will design an awesome business card for you. I have three packages in my gig. You can check them out. Premium package is the most recommended package as you get unlimited revision, VIP customer support, print ready files, editable source file and much more in this package. 

I will provide you a print ready business card which you can directly upload to moo, vista print or send it to any other vendor to order business cards.

Feel free to contact me any time.

So, what are you waiting for? Order now :) 

Reviews


addisonjohn:Because the man can speak good english and had reputable reviews.

alichaudhry4:Outstanding Experience!

manurangimoekau:Excellent experience. A whole branding exercise in hours. Amazing!

alichaudhry4:Outstanding Experience!

manurangimoekau:Great experience, as always


No comments:

Post a Comment